RE: Groundbreaking news item (or maybe not) from MSNBC.c

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu on behalf of Carlos Marques
>
>  I just have a question! Why these dinosaurs, and what the
> hell is Gryposaurus doing in this list?  Deadly dinos lololol

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Lindsay Zanno
>
> hey... plants have feelings too ;)

Lindsay: congrats for Falcarius being on the list!

But G. monumentensis AND Falcarius?!?! Methinks a Utah conspiracy is
afoot...

(Okay, so Masiakasaurus and Majungasaurus are both on it, too, so it is a
Utah/Madagascar conspiracy. Or maybe just a Scott Sampson one... :-)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/