Re: 10KBC and other science-be-danged movies

"Quest for Fire" truly is the ultimate "cave man" movie... But what are the thoughts on "The Clan of the Cave Bear"? Granted, the movie meld the worst aspects of "Quest for Fire" seriousness with the Hot Babe aspect of "One Million Years B.C.", but I still thought it wasn't all that terrible, especially for the paleoanthropology knowledge base of the 1980's...

Kris
Saurierlagen@gmail.com