RE: Groundbreaking news item (or maybe not) from MSNBC.com

Thanks Tom. I've learned to become somewhat
philosophical about these things, but it galls me to
think that a fraction of msnbc's budget for producing
these little info bytes would keep me in art supplies
for a couple of years....  Mark

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.