Easter fun for the dino-inclined

So here's a little slice of nostalgic americana fun for easter.

I hadn't seen these before, but in 1988 Topps released a series of bubblegum
cards based on the style of "Mars Attacks!", but called "Dinosaurs Attack!".
Some of these are pretty funny, especially the card backs. They're also pretty
gory.. being aimed at 11 year old boys I would guess.. lets see, I was born in
1977 so...

Story showing select cards and a really silly comic book frame of Triceratops
smashing through a church:
http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/bag/dinosaurs-attack.php

All the cards and stickers, front and back (check out the baby-eating
Parasaurolophus sticker):
http://www.bobheffner.com/dinosaursattack/

They made me laugh. lots.

D.