Re: 2008 patched WWD - still not right?

And they did not use comments that contradicted what was on screen: I did
tape a discussion of feathered dromaeosaurs, but that didn't get in. Ah,
well...

That's a shame, it would have been a nice sequence. I can imagine that the constraints of using the prior reconstruction sequences came up quite a bit. Another obvious one is the retention of the super-giant Ornithocheirus. They presumably have no replacement sequence for the pterosaur episode, so they were locked in to using that one, despite the size inaccuracy. Oh well.

Nice job to everyone in the interviews! You guys did a great job and added a lot to the program.

Cheers,

--Mike