well darn

hammeris1@bellsouth.net writes:
 > So the polar allosaur goes by the way of the "How & Why Wonder Book
 > of Dinosaurs" from the Sixties.  I'm shattered.
 >
 > I still have that by the way - you know, the one with brachiosaurus
 > snorkling from a lake bottom and "brontosaurus" with the lizard
 > posture.  Pretty tattered now with lots of Scotch tape repairs.

Total, total classic.  I ordered a second-hand one a few years ago, to
go with my Giant Golden Book of Dinosaurs and Dinosaurs of the Earth.
Some scans here, for those who remember it affectionately:
        http://homepage.mac.com/doubtboy/HowAndWhy.html

)_v__/\  "Debugging?  Klingons do not debug.  Our software does not coddle
         the weak." -- Klingon Programming Mantra