Re: your first paleon book was: well darn

I don't remember the name of the book (which just
kills me). All I remember was that it had a red
background, was paperback (fairly sure), and had a
picture of a _Tyrannosaurus rex_ on it. The _T.rex_
had green scales on the top, and yellow scales on the
bottom. I think the scales were tubercular too (I
think, though I might be confusing it with a magazine
on dinosaurs that was released about a decade later).

Anyway, I distinctly remember being about 4 years old
and having my mother read the book to me before bed.
That's when I got the paleo bug. I've had it ever
since.

Sadly, I also distinctly remember bringing the book to
show and tell, when I entered kindergarten. My teacher
forgot to give it back to me, and I never saw the book
again.

Jason

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.