Re: your first paleo book was:

Just checked my copy, and although it doesn't directly *state* that *Coloradisaurus* is intended to replace *Coloradia*, the index does have *Coloradia*=*Coloradisaurus*.

But _which_ *Coloradia*? Har har. It's far too late at night for me to check out the ICZN, but I think _this_ has to be stated explicitly.

> And the teratosaurids were in there... I was quite surprised to find no
> trace of them in the 1993 follow-up

(Which, of course, is a pretty different and impressive book in its own right.)