First Dinosaur Book

My first dinosaur book, actually I had two. The first was Dinosaurs of the
Land, Sea, and Air. The other one I believe was just titled Dinosaurs.
I got them between 1992-1994, So when I was 2-4 years old. I've always been
really into dinosaurs.

I have a question What is your favorite dinosaur? Mine's Ankylosaurus

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Olathe District Schools. The
message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended
only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are
not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you
are not authorized to read, copy or distribute this message or any attachments.
We ask that you please delete this message and any attachments and notify the
sender by return email or by phone (913) 780-7000.