Re: your first paleon book was: well darn

That poor, old, inaccurate iguanodon left a class
of second-graders gasping and wowing when I
projected it on a wall.  It's easy to diss it
today, but it was state of the art in its time,
and it will probably bring a few more youngsters
down the paleo path.

Glen Ledingham