Re: Oops!

Erm...Isn't that an elephant jaw?

And has anybody else tried to leave a comment on their
board? it just keeps asking for a security thing!

Simon M. Clabby

--- Danvarner@aol.com wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_
> id=546170&in_page_id=1811
>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros.
> Watch the video on AOL
> Home.

Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
       DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
                 http://www.dinowight.co.uk

             Or Join the DinoWight ONLINE group
         http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DinoWightONLINE/

           Or, if you can speak french, buy my book!
http://www.amazon.fr/p%C3%AAche-du-Baryonyx-Simon-Clabby/dp/221107944X/sr=8-2/qid=1163539406/ref=sr_1_2/171-5562795-4006621?ie=UTF8&s=books

                 Failing that, read my blog
              Bizarre Ideas and Odd Connections
                http://smclabby.blogspot.com/