Re: your first paleon book was: well darn

Too many to remember, but The Golden Stamp Book of Dinosaurs ( after coloring the B&W drawings I cut the famous stamps and even made my own "book" about ten years later) and Golden Press' Prehistoric Animals (with its compilation of Zallinger) were two of my favorites... there was a cut-and-stand tall one that I loved (but forgot the name)... the Burian tomes came just after all that...
But I think the best I remember from my very, very early days were my three horrid Pyro model kits (caveman included!).

Luis Rey

Visit my website
http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey