Re: Oops!

Reuters is the origin point for this story, it's been
distributed through several major news sources. I'd
recommend heading there and contacting them to correct
the two articles in concern, through their "contact
us" link at the bottom of the page. Hopefully they'll
get it right the second time!

Michelle Pinsdorf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_

http://www.amazon.fr/p%C3%AAche-du-Baryonyx-Simon-Clabby/dp/221107944X/sr=8-2/qid=1163539406/ref=sr_1_2/171-5562795-4006621?ie=UTF8&s=books

>                  Failing that, read my blog
>               Bizarre Ideas and Odd Connections
>                 http://smclabby.blogspot.com/

> Yahoo! For Good helps you make a difference
>
> http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.