From: Jane P Davidson [mailto:jdhexen@unr.edu]
Sent: 26 March, 2008 2:26 AM
To: tholtz@umd.edu; hammeris1@bellsouth.net; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: your first paleon book was: well darn

Actually, I would be interested to hear from folks about what their first
book on paleontology, for children or not, was.  As a matter of a little
research, if you would like to share with me, you can write off list if you
want.  Mine was R.C. Andrews'  All About Dinosaurs,   followed soon by C. L.
Fenton's Life Long Ago.

Jane D

Dr. Jane P. Davidson
Professor of History of Art