trying to indentify... RE: your first paleo book was:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Ruben Guzman wrote:
Check this webpage:

http://homepage.mac.com/doubtboy/dinosaurbooks.html

Nice collection!

However, this has all dredged up a memory of a book that I think was my first dino book and that I can't indentify.

Glossy hard cover, not 8 1/2 by 11, but smaller, and had several slices of Zallinger's "Age of Reptiles" and AIR, Bonestell's "Earth's Birth". I
can visuallize bits quite clearly, just not the darn title.

Ring a bell with anyone?