Re: trying to indentify... RE: your first paleo book was:

Oh you'll get lots of response to this one. I found it
at a used store for a quarter but had never known of
it. Then I looked it up and it was very popular and
somewhat valuable now. It has the Big Z's Dimetrodons
on the cover and a red spine. Mine is in a different
town right now but I'll wager you'll have  a scan of
it before the day is out. If not, I'll pick mine up on
my trip tomorrow and scan it for you.

This has been a fun post. We're all just little boys
(and a few girls) aren't we?

Andrew Simpson

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs