Re: "Land of the Lost" movie

This movie is long over do; I've been churning a movie
in my mind for years. I'm rooting for em to make a
good movie and this is not an attack on Will Ferrel
but the chances that this will be butchered, comedy or
not, is about 75%.

Just my opinion, I have many.

Drew S.

PS. My cousin is going to make me go see 10,000 BC
tomorrow. It's his Birthday and thus I can't say no.
And I'll have to pay for it. I may be entering the
darkest level of hell.

http://www.jfxonline.com/will-ferrell/2008/03/25/jfxclusive-first-look-will-ferrell-in-land-of-the-lost/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs