Re: Godzilla vs. New Papers

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Jerry D. Harris <jharris@dixie.edu> wrote:
>  Snively, E., and Cox, A. 2008. Structural mechanics of pachycephalosaur
>  crania permitted head-butting behavior. Palaeontologia Electronica
>  11(1):3A:1-17.

Oddly, I'd never noticed before that the topology of Maryánska et al.
differed in placing Stygimoloch outside of the clade containing
Pachycephalosaurus, Prenocephale, Stegoceras and Tylocephale, rather
than forming an exclusive clade with Pachycephalosaurus to the
exclusion of the rest as the topology was in other analyses (Sereno,
1999/2000; and the two analyses that were derived from it-Williamson
and Carr, 2002 and Sullivan, 2003).

Nick