Re: "Land of the Lost" movie

I loved Land of the Lost as a kid. I could still sing you the theme song! It is the reason my mom and dad upgraded to 'cable' tv. I have the first season on DVD. The worst thing about it is listening the Holly whine her dialog at ear splitting levels. Some of the concepts and writing are not that bad, which was surprising to me! A bunch of ex Star Trek writers ( David Niven too I think) jumped onto the show.
I was watching it for a laugh and found myself involved in the stories...not genious, but certainly not Saturday morning quality either.

David Krentz