RE: Cretaceous feathers

Terry has also discussed the feathers at GSA meetings.  He is finishing
prep on a couple of manuscripts that should be submitted soon.

The preservation of the feathers is amazing!  The link below is to a
(low-res) pdf of an educational outreach poster we've used here at
Auburn.

http://www.auburn.edu/~ruezden/Ingersoll%20feathers.pdf

Dennis R. Ruez, Jr.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Geology and Geography
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5305

>>> Jeff Hecht <jeff@jeffhecht.com> 03/26/08 8:32 PM >>>
Terrell Knight, a grad student at Auburn University, reported Cretaceous
feathers at last year's SVP conference; I think all he's published is
the abstract. That may be what you're thinking about.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com  http://www.jeffhecht.com