Re: Oops!

I thought that Dr. Michael Ryan's blog gave good information about this event at
http://palaeoblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/not-triceratops.html

Steve
Subject: Oops!
From:    Danvarner@aol.com
Date:    Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:45:47 -0400 (EDT)
To:      dinosaur@usc.edu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=546170&in_page_id=1811
From:   "Simon M. Clabby" <dinowight@yahoo.co.uk>
Date:    Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:08:12 +0000 (GMT)

Erm...Isn't that an elephant jaw?
From:   Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
Date:   Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:02:48 +1030

I thought the teeth looked oddly mammalian for an archosaur.
From:    Zelda <drakeducaine@yahoo.com>
Date:    Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

Reuters is the origin point for this story, it's been distributed through several major news sources.

I'd recommend heading there and contacting them to correct the two articles in concern, through their "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hopefully they'll get it right the second time!

Michelle Pinsdorf