Re: Aetogate: formal rejection of DCA inquiry

In a message dated 3/30/2008 11:55:32 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
Ken.Carpenter@dmns.org writes:
< I am curious to  know why Mike Taylor, who lives in England and goes to
school there, is getting  himself so personally involved in this business with
Lucas, who lives and works  here in the States. I have asked Mike
before but have gotten no reply. What  is Mike's motive?>

In Mike's own words:

Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008  12:55:52 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Mike Taylor" <mike@indexdata.com>
Subject: Aetosaur ethics redux
To: VRTPALEO@usc.edu

<SNIP>
<So I do have some sympathy with  why Phillip Murry is at a loss to
understand why we are we doing it.  All I  can say is this: have you never done
anything just because it's the right thing  to do?  That's what's happening
here.
When things are done in  darkness, it's always more convenient to walk away and
pretend they're not  happening; but sometimes those things have to be dragged
out into the  light.>
<SNIP>
________

Mary