Re: Aetogate: formal rejection of DCA inquiry

I am curious to know why Mike Taylor, who lives in England and goes to
school there, is getting himself so personally involved in this business
with Lucas, who lives and works here in the States.

Why was I in China, in *ucking China, the reification of "far away", when I was only 23 years old?

Why am I here in Paris, writing my thesis under the supervision of a Canadian who has lived and worked not only in Canada and France but also in the USA and Germany?

Really, what are this "England" and those "States" you speak of, in any meaningful sense? Are they something to eat?