RE: Aetogate: formal rejection of DCA inquiry

Hello Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I actually never got your previous reply, so was
glad to finally have the clarification.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology & Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Office phone: 303-370-6392
Museum fax: 303-331-6492
For PDFs of some of my publications, as well as information of the Cedar
Mountain Project:
(if you have problems with the link, cut and paste it into the browser
address bar)
The scientific method is a myth:
http://www.dharma-haven.org/science/myth-of-scientific-method.htm