Re: ASVAP

Jamie Stearns writes:

To be honest, mind you, I don't think velociraptors would be particularly dangerous to humans. Things like Utahraptor and Achillobator would be worth worrying about, but I doubt a velociraptor is going to be any more dangerous than, say, a coyote.

Small children might have to watch out though. Here in Australia dingos rarely attack adult humans, although they certainly see a lone child as a potential food source. A few campers on Frazer island in particular have walked in to check on a sleeping child only to find a dingo in the cabin or tent aproaching the child with interest. They almost always flee at the sight of an adult human though. The fact that dingos on Frazer island have grown accustomed to being fed by tourists doesn't help the matter either.

Dann Pigdon