Re: (was Re: ASVAP)

Amtoine Grant writes:

Uhuh. What about this cop-chasing turkey ( http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=XTiWdAPLJ-M&feature=related )? I've seen turkeys walk right up to & chase people plenty of times. And y'know, I recall a duck walking right up to me and biting my finger. Then again, I was only there when it happened. What do I know?

Domesticated animals often have no fear of humans, since they've been around them their entire lives. Try approaching a wild duck or turkey and I guarantee you they'll flee at the sight of you.

There are however plenty of Velociraptor-sized wild animals that will take a chunk out of you with little provocation. Cassowaries, boars and Komodo monitors come to mind. However the majority of wild animals in the Velociraptor size range would tend to flee at the sight of an adult human. I suppose the only way to find out for sure would be to tease a live Velociraptor and hope for the best.

Dann Pigdon