The human side of science.....

White, Rich writes:
 > For those of you interested in the history of paleontology, and in
 > particular of Childs Frick and the Frick Laboratory, the following
 > new book may be of interest:

Also for those interested in the history of our field:

I'd like to let you know about the forthcoming conference "Dinosaurs
(and other extinct saurians): A Historical Perspective", to be held at
the Geological Society, London, on the 6th/7th May (with optional
field-trips before and after).

The circular is here:
    http://svpca.org/general/otherConferences/Dinosaurs%20%20Circular%201a.pdf
and the (facinating, IMHO) programme here:
    http://svpca.org/general/otherConferences/Programme%2018-03-08.pdf

There's a booking form at:

http://svpca.org/general/otherConferences/Delegates%20Registration%20form%201a.pdf
The deadline for bookings is 7th April.

Hope to see some of you there!

)_v__/\  Overweaning, participle vb. -- force-feeding a baby with pieces
         of steak.