Re: Looking for materials on dinosaurs in the media (1800s-Present Day)

"A Quick History of Dinosaur Art", The Scientific American Book of Dinosaurs by Greg Paul
"Between Science Fact and Science Fiction: Spielberg's Digital Dinosaurs, Possible Worlds and the New Aesthetic Realism" by Warren Buckland, Liquid Metal: The Science
"Dinosaurs and others", Films of Science Fiction and Fantasy by Baird Searles
"Dinosaurs in fiction", Mesozoic Vertebrate Life by William A.S. Sarjeant
"Dinosaurs in Popular Culture", Jurassic Classics: A Collection of Saurian Essays and Mesozoic Musings By Donald F. Glut
"Dinosaurs in the public eye", Dinosaurs: The Textbook by Spencer Lucas
"Le Dinosaure Postmoderne", Drawing Out Leviathan: Dinosaurs and the Science Wars By Keith Parsons
"Politics and Paleontology", The Complete Dinosaur by Hugh Torrens
"Popular Culture and Science", Introduction to the Study of Dinosaurs by Anthony J. Martin
Dinosaur Filmography, The by Mark Berry
Dinosaur Scrapbook, The by Donald F. Glut
Dinosaurs in Fantastic Fiction: A Thematic Survey by Allen Debus
Dinosaurs in Science Fiction Literature compiled by M.K. Brett-Surman: http://www.dinosauria.com/jdp/misc/fiction.pdf
Dino-Source for popular culture scholarship on dinosaur films, The: http://www.wsu.edu/~delahoyd/dinosource.html
Fiction Film Reader By Sean Redmond
Last Dinosaur Book: The Life and Times of a Cultural Icon, The by W. J. T. Mitchell
Prehistoric Fiction Bibliography: http://www.trussel.com/prehist/prehise2.htm
Starring T. rex!: Dinosaur Mythology and Popular Culture by J. L. Sanz
Wikipedia: Cultural depictions of dinosaurs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_dinosaurs