To: <habib@jhmi.edu>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: Tapejara Military Drone

Anyway, good luck to Chatterjee and his chums and all that. I'll be very interested to see the finished product: a mechanical flying and walking pterosaur sounds like a great idea. And if it doesn't work, they can sell the designs to B-movie makers and we can all enjoy _The Termodactyl_: part animal, part machine - all prehistoric terror!

Right, there must be something more sensible to do around here somewhere. Ah, there's something.

Mark