Re: Kickboxing Cassowary

Wow, that was intense. I've seen a few videos of large cats or dogs attacking raptors on the ground - in the majority of cases, the hawk or eagle simply flies off. Not sure why that eagle stood its ground - I think it was taken by surprise, judging by the video (cougars are awfully stealthy, after all).

Cheers,

--Mike