Re: Kickboxing Cassowary

That video is very odd in that it seems to be showing two different eagles, if not not instances. At first, the eagle CLEARLY has its foot stuck in the bush. Then it alternates with an eagle(maybe the same) a foot or two from the bush on top of dead prey, the latter being when the cougar pounces. In either case, I've seen a golden eagle[or red-tailed hawk] steal prey from a coyote and than stand its ground and the raptor's posture was much different than this. The poor eagle clearly, to me at least, looks like it would literally have jumped at the chance to get away.