Re: Kickboxing Cassowary

There does appear to be significant splicing, the first flying eagle is
definitely not the same as the others.

Does the scene of the squaking eagle on the ground actually preceed the eagle
facing its attacker at the last minute and jumping.

The impression I got was that it was surprised and jumped to present talons,
perhaps before it could fully comprehend the situation.

Either way, size matters, as does surprise.