Burian's _Prehistoric Animals_

_Prehistoric Animals_, by  Josef Augusta with illustrations by Zdenek Burian
was published in English by  Spring Books in 1957. Burian's paintings became
known world-wide as a result. I  received a large postcard in the mail
advertising it, but $12.50 was way beyond  my eight-year-old budget. But I did
get a
copy later. For those of you who are  unfamiliar with the classic book's
paintings, I believe the entire series can be  seen at the blog below. Click on
the
pics to enlarge. My favorite is the Irish  Elk. As time goes on you will have
to scroll down to find the page.  DV

http://goldenagecomicbookstories.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

DV