RE: it's back!

Did anyone notice the article stated:
"Together with this dinosaur, the biota also included a lot of insects, plants,
salamanders, lizards, haired pterosaurs, primitive swimming and flying mammals."

What would those flying mammals be?
I thought the earliest known bat was from the Eocene, yet this article seems to
claim a Jurrassic origin.

Yahoo news frequently disappoints me on a wide array of topics.