RE: it's back!

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of David Marjanovic
>
> So it got published without any further peer-review...? I'll
> have to read the paper, but so far it looks like none of the
> comments made on this list were taken into account.

Here's the story: it was NEVER EVER EVER offered up for comments. The
authors had accidentally sent their final revisions to the Nature Precedings
site rather than to the main page. What we saw there turned out to be the
post-review version of the manuscript.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216