Re: memoirs of an SVP

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of elaine machado
>
> It was really great, although not everybody was there ( I
> really wanted to meet some people who didn´t went this
> year...). it was the first time i attended to SVP and I loved
> it. Lots of good presentations and the after party was awesome.
>
> I hope I´ll see everybody next year, or at least in 2010!!!

Indeed, it was great meeting you and many of the others for whom this was
their first SVP.

And also, I too noticed that a large number of people in the dinosaur
research community who normally attend SVP were absent. Ah, well...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/