Re: Tiny dinosaur on verge of swearing off meat

Wow, didn't know Azendohsaurus turned to be so basal, most actualized
thing I had was "The Dinosauria, 2nd ed" claim that it can be not
dinosaurian, citing some few characters. Do you know if more than that
abstract (which do not mention phylogenetically interesting
characters) has been published on Azendohsaurus or its Malagasy
relative?

Nothing else has been published -- the only way to know a little bit more would have been to see the presentation at the SVP meeting --, but the paper will probably come out soon.

And I did see that presentation and can't think of any characters that were mentioned. So we all have to wait for the paper.