Bifid cervical neural spines outside Sauropoda

Dear colleagues,

It's well known that several lineages of sauropod dinosaur developed
cervical vertebrae with bifid neural spines -- that is, having
separate left and right peaks with a trough running between them.
Similar morphology is seen in the cervicals of the extant rhea and
cassowary, and in the extinct mihirungs.  But does anyone know of any
other vertebrate, extinct or extant, that has this feature?

(I know that some bovids have bifid dorsal neural spines, for example
the puku and zebu; but I am only interested in cervicals.)

Many thanks!

)_v__/\  "istrcmp() -- Naughty but nice! ...  Why isn't my program
         working?" -- Sunstorm the Intestinal.