Re: JFC - allosaur/ceratosaur - going off the rails?

Forget the ceratosaurs; isn't it allosaurus who is had the most proof
for being a pack hunter? I did enjoy watching the episode...visually
but the commentary just got under my skin. Especially in regards to
the "obvious" superior intellect possessed by allosaurus that they
kept feeling the need to bring up.