Re: JFC - allosaur/ceratosaur - going off the rails?

It was certainly one of the better animated ones too. I thought the Ceratosaurus was a nice model as well...except for those pronated forearms of course. It seems that anytime a paleontologist used cautionary language it was nullified by the narrarator's overblown sensationalist commentary.