Re: JFC - allosaur/ceratosaur - going off the rails?

I was waiting for the narrator to say allosaurs probably fashioned
rudimentary stone tools, but, thanfully, they averted from the twilight zone.
The slamming/use of a tree trunk seemed a bit ... urrmmmm . . .

It was certainly one of the better animated ones too. I thought the Ceratosaurus was a nice model as well...except for those pronated forearms of course. It seems that anytime a paleontologist used cautionary language it was nullified by the narrarator's overblown sensationalist commentary.