Re: JFC - allosaur/ceratosaur - going off the rails?

We must all be soulmates. All I do when I watch this show is exclaim "WTF?!?", etc. How about te allosaur going for a fully-grown Camarasaurus[w/ a smaller one next to it] w/ 2 Stegosaurs already tracked in the mud? Besides the fact that 2 allosaurs lingered around them for over 10 minutes and neither head the sense to just rip one of their heads off and just danced around them like retards the whole time.
Or the Gang Killer ep. where "Georgie" talks about how the Deinonychus would single out a weak/old member of the herd, then proceed to do the EXACT opposite & take 4 casualities in the process? This besides the fact that Jurassic Park 3 had more anatomically correct Deinonychosaurs.