Re: A Paleontologist's ^field beer!

I just can't resist a beer thread, which is probably going to get
slammed pretty quick here for being off topic....

But if you have'nt had it before, try Spaaten Optimator (dark).
It's a doublebock which are generally hard to find. It's strong,
smooth, sweet, and tasty. Although there are some great seasonal
microbrews here in Wisconsin and elsewhere, Spaaten dark is
extremely consistent and almost always available. Germany *is*
known for its beer after all.

Um, let's see, to bring this back on topic, Spaaten dark is also
great in the field when looking for dinosaurs and can even
substitute for a meal in a pinch. (unlike Miller, Coors, or Bud).