RE: The Dinosauria remaindered

1db5d7271d424d36d60692+EN/products/7206097

> I was wondering if a 3rd edition is in the works, or is this
> book still worth getting?

There is currently no word about a 3rd edition. If there should be a c. 2014
version, it might be good for the editors to follow Matt Carrano's advice on
some elements of chapter reorganization:
http://palaeo-electronica.org/2005_2/books/dino.htm

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216