FW: Keyword News: [PALEONTOLOGY]

From: Yahoo! Alerts [mailto:alerts@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:06 PM
Subject: Keyword News: [PALEONTOLOGY]

Yahoo! Alerts

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:51 PM PDT

Carnegie Museum scientist wins Humboldt Research Award
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Wed, 10 Sep 2008 9:52 AM PDT
Dr. Zhe-Xi Luo, associate director of science and research and curator of
vertebrate paleontology at Carnegie Museum of Natural History, has won a
Humboldt Research Award.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08254/910943-100.stm?cmpid=latest.xml

See more news stories that match my keyword