RE: The Dinosauria remaindered

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. writes:
> [...]

But to answer the second half of Ian's question: HECK, YES!  This book
is _definitely_ worth having, and at the price of $30 it's absurdly
good value.  It remains _the_ definitive reference work on dinosaurs.

Even if it does only have one stinkin' chapter on sauropods.

)_v__/\  "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" --
         Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM (1943, also attributed 1958).