In search of Marsh 1896 "The dinosaurs of North America"

I am trying to find a copy of Marsh's "dinosaurs of North America":

        Marsh, O. C.  1896.  The Dinosaurs of North America.
        US Geological Survey, Sixteenth Annual Report,
        1894-95: 133-414.

No joy so far.  If anyone has this as a PDF (or indeed can face the
idea of photocopying such a monster for me), I'd greatly appreciate
hearing from you.  Thanks!

)_v__/\  "By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of
         my family.  PREPARE TO DIE!" -- Klingon Programming Mantra