Re: In search of Marsh 1896 "The dinosaurs of North America"

Brian Switek writes:
 > Mike,
 >
 >    As fate would have it, I actually just acquired a copy. I was
 > planning on photographing all the pages and turning it into a
 > pdf. If you can wait just a little bit I can do it (and would be
 > willing to send it along to whoever else might be interested). Just
 > let me know, cheers,

Thanks, but it turns out that you don't need to do this -- there's
already a PDF floating around, of which I now have a copy.  The
offer's appreciated, anyway!

)_v__/\  "I enjoyed _Chocolat_ on its own sweet level, while musing idly
         on the box-office prospects of a film in which the glowing,
         life-affirming local Christians prevailed over glowering,
         prejudiced, puritan and bitter Druid worshippers" -- Roger Ebert.