RE: New Velociraptor footprints

Hello, This is my traduction, I speak Spanish, not English.

A team of paleontologists has discovered in a German quarry in the town of
Obernkirchen, in the northern German state of  Baja Sajonia , footprints of a
predatory dinosaur of the family of the first velociraptors. They that have
been found in Europe.

Annette Richter, paleontology of State Museum of Baja Sajonia in Hanover,
stressed that only six places are known  in the world with fingerprints or
traces of Velociraptor, but none have been found as many as in Obernkirchen.

"This is proof that this type of dinosaur-like bird, also had its epicenter in
Europe and not only in Asia," said the expert.

He explained that have found a total of 49 footprints of  Velociraptor, whose
name rose to fame in the hands of the film "Jurassic Park" by Steven Spielberg.

The German team of experts has found so far in this quarry traces of six
different kinds of dinosaurs, including several of iguanodon, a colossus that
feed only prehistoric vegetation.

This kind of dinosaur lived some 100 million years ago in the Jurassic era,
reached the ten metres long and weighed up to four tons.

Yasmani Ceballos Izquierdo    <yceballos@uci.cu <mailto:yceballos@uci.cu> >
"Take a look at your own reflection
Right before your eyes, It turns to steel"