Re: Feathered Dinosaurs book

I actually received a copy of the book yesterday in the mail; it is
absolutely stunning. While the actual text provides little more than
brief sketches about each of the featured coelurosaurs, the artwork is
brilliant. (The oviraptorsaurs, in particular, appear especially
bird-like when clothed in feathers.) The book is relatively cheap,
too, and I definitely would recommend picking up a copy and keeping it
alongside Chiappe's Glorified Dinosaurs.

My only real complaint about the book is the formatting. Each painting
takes up about 1 and 1/2 pages, the crease running between them often
going right down the middle of the artwork. It would have been better
to have either larger pages or smaller paintings, but beyond this
gripe I was very impressed by the volume. Cheers,

Brian
http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/